The Fredericksburg Region is home to a technically skilled workforce that has mastered the intricacies of advanced manufacturing.
• The Region’s location makes it easy to get products to market, both nationally and internationally.
• We are located between Washington, D.C. and Richmond, Virginia, on Interstate 95.
• Fredericksburg is within a short drive to ports in Baltimore, Hampton Roads and Richmond and an inland port in Front Royal.
• Major rail lines run through the Region.
• Thirty-one percent of our local residents have some college (up to an associate’s degree). More than 32% of our workforce has a bachelor’s degree or higher (compared to the national average of 28%).
• More than 70,000 of our residents commute out of the region for work each day, but they would welcome the opportunity to work closer to home.
• The Region offers a variety of shovel-ready sites that are zoned and strategically located for advanced manufacturing.
If you’d like more information about the advanced manufacturing industry in our region, take a look at our industry cluster analysis report.
Are you looking for top talent to staff your advanced manufacturing company? Do you want to be in the middle of one of the fastest growing sectors on the planet? Contact us at FRA to learn more about potential partners, office sites and opportunities in the Fredericksburg region. Call 540-361-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org