The Fredericksburg Region is home to major distribution facilities, including: McKesson, CVS and McLane.
• The Region’s location makes it easy to get products to market, both nationally and internationally.
• I-95, the East Coast’s main north-south corridor, runs through the Region, providing connections to 12 other interstate highways.
• Fredericksburg is within a short drive to ports in Baltimore, Hampton Roads and Richmond and an inland port in Front Royal.
• Four major international airports are within a 2-hour drive.
• The Stafford Regional airport includes a 5000-foot by 100-foot instrument runway with full parallel taxiways, Jet-A and Av-Gas fuel storage facilities and 25 acres of paved aircraft parking aprons.
• Major rail lines run through the Region.
• More than 60% of the nation’s population lives within 750 miles of this region.
• The Region offers a variety of shovel-ready sites that are zoned and strategically located for distribution facilities.
Are you looking for top talent to staff your distribution and logistics company? Do you want to be in the middle of one of the fastest growing sectors on the planet? Contact us at FRA to learn more about potential partners, office sites and opportunities in the Fredericksburg region. Call 540-361-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org